We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team.
Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
As Product Owner your responsibilities will include incorporating feature requests into product roadmap, and grooming and prioritizing backlog.
You will develop user stories and define acceptance criteria and set sprint goals. In this role you will also write acceptance tests, plan releases and upgrades and follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints.
As Product Owner you will analyze preferences and requests of end users, refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback and keep track of industry trends.
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Familiarity with agile
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Salary range circa £40k depending on experience
- Employee share option plan
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days for each year of service
- Amazing Perks Via Our Partner Perkbox - Discounted gym, cinema, retail, electronics, learning, healthcare and holidays
- We offer a creative, inspirational environment with an awesome office, surrounded by young, highly motivated individuals.
- You’ll have an education budget each year to spend on conferences, meetups, and anything else that helps you grow as a product manager.
- A great team with regular social events
- A fun office in a converted Old Marmite factory in Vauxhall which has a buzzy cafe downstairs, a courtyard and two terraces.