Front-End Developer (Mid Level)
We’re looking for a Front End JS Developer to join our tight nit development team as we are scaling up our
operations. You will be developing with latest tech as in frontends/apps based
on React and React Native and a serverless backend based off AWS Lambda and
You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve our platform and website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- A fun office in a converted Old Marmite factory in Vauxhall which has a buzzy cafe downstairs, a courtyard and two terraces.
- A great team with regular social events
- You’ll have an education budget each year to spend on conferences, meetups, and anything else that helps you grow as a product manager.
- We offer a creative, inspirational environment with an awesome office, surrounded by young, highly motivated individuals.
- Amazing Perks Via Our Partner Perkbox - Discounted gym, cinema, retail, electronics, learning, healthcare and holidays
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days for each year of service
- Employee share option plan
- Salary range circa £60k
Join in on the fun!