Business Operations Intern
If you have great commercial skills and you are an astute operator with an eye for detail who can run things with military precision, then this role is for you.
This is a unique opportunity to work across the different parts of our business and learn a huge amount, there is the potential for a permanent position at the end of this 3 month internship.
Some of the things you will be involved in:
- Looking after inbound business leads
- Account managing smaller SME accounts
- Providing operational and on site account management support for some of our larger accounts such as Stadiums during weekly events (both weekdays and weekends)
- Account managing our top Heroes and providing awesome customer support
- Providing customer support both on the Business and Hero side for live bookings
- Supporting the onboarding and vetting team running assessments
- And more!
- You must be able to start immediately
- It is essential that you are able to work fast under pressure while keeping a cool head.
- Our deadlines are often incredibly tight and it is necessary for everyone to work collaboratively and quickly.
- You will need to be computer literate, analytical and competent especially with Excel and other MS Office products.
- You will be frequently interacting with Heroes and Businesses who register with our platform, so excellent communication skills are a must as you will need to understand our platform inside out and explain our services to Heroes and Businesses who register.
- You will be a quick learner who is able to work on tasks with minimal supervision.
- University degree educated
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Good communication skills, speaking to both workers and businesses
- Team player prepared to go beyond the line to get things done
- £1’500 salary per month
- 3 month internship with potential for permanent job thereafter
- Fun office in converted Marmite building with courtyard and 2 terraces
- Regular socials and team building events
- Buzzy high growth environment where you’ll learn lots
Please note that the working hours for this role are 7:30-16:30 Monday to Friday.
When events fall over the weekend then time in lieu can be taken or overtime depending on preferences.
Team Staff Heroes