Business Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Proven experience as a BI Analyst, Developer or Data Scientist
- Industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Google data Studio, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Salary range circa £30k-£40k
Employee share option plan
20 days holiday increasing to 25 days for each year of service
Amazing Perks Via Our Partner Perkbox - Discounted gym, cinema, retail, electronics, learning, healthcare and holidays
We offer a creative, inspirational environment with an awesome office, surrounded by highly motivated individuals.
You’ll have an education budget each year to spend on conferences, meetups, and anything else that helps you grow as a product manager.
A great team with regular social events
A fun office in a converted Old Marmite factory in Vauxhall which has a buzzy cafe downstairs, a courtyard and two terraces.
Join us and apply now!